You maximize business value. We maximize your potential.®
Welcome to Business Relationship Management Institute! We serve the global Business Relationship Management (BRM) community by providing membership, world-class professional development programs, and advancing the art and discipline of BRM to help maximize Business Relationship Management capability in organizations.
Four questions for Business Relationship Managers
- Do you have the foundation to network with BRMs around the globe?
- Do you have all the skills you need–strategic partnering, business IQ, superb communications–to be successful in your role?
- Do you have access to the tools, processes and knowledge that you need?
- Is your role and “rules of engagement” with your business partners and the supply organization defined with sufficient clarity?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, have an unquenchable passion for BRM networking, learning, and an unfaltering dedication to an exceptional experience for your business partner, then Business Relationship Management Institute (BRMI) is for you.
To inspire, promote, and develop excellence in Business Relationship Management across the globe, leading to outstanding business value for organizations and professional fulfillment of every individual member of the BRM community.
To fulfill its mission, BRMI:
- Builds, validates, and advances knowledge and leading practices for all aspects of Business Relationship Management capability, discipline, and role through the BRM Body of Knowledge (BRMBOK™).
- Through membership, provides a platform for BRMs to share experiences, exchange ideas, support professional growth and enhance career opportunities.
- Establishes and facilitates BRM education, professional training and certification programs.
- Develops enterprise awareness as to how the BRM capability improves both business and strategic performance.
- Provides opportunities for participation in the development and promotion of the BRM profession.
- Conducts and promotes research and builds partnerships to advance the discipline and practice of Business Relationship Management.